What are you doing to stay up-to-date with the latest technology? (3 Comments)
When did you first hear the word engineer?
How can a person ride a motorcycle 100 mph but not stand up in a 100 mph wind? (3 Comments)
Are you planning to work for your company in the future? If so what future projects does your company intend to make?
what is your biggest target for the future
- Can the students win anything?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m an Engineer?
- How do I register?
- How do I give feedback?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the engineers in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Engineering Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?