And the winner is…

The students have spoken. The votes have been double counted…

Big congratulations to the Apprentice Zone winner:

Graham Wiggins

Graham Wiggins

Hard luck to Luke but a huge thank you to everyone who took part. You were all brilliant.

Students, don’t forget to tell us what you think about engineering now you’ve taken part. Log in to your profile, and fill in the 3 questions in the box on the right hand side, to be in with a chance to win a £20 WH Smith voucher.

Posted on June 27, 2014 by ModShane in News. 1 comment

One Response to And the winner is…

1. rattyvlogger says:

Congratulations Graham! I’m really happy that I stuck with you all the way! This was another very good event where I learnt so much, I am considering working as an engineer now. Also final thanks to all the people that organized this event (I want more of this!) and the engineers that made this event possible. All this wouldn’t have been possible without you. Good luck in the future to all engineers and maybe I will see your work in future. I really want to be the student winner to make it 2/2 wins. (I won I’m a scientist get me out of here)

Thanks,
    Abdullah Jadoon (rattyvlogger)